Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Food Stamp Judge


The votes are in, and it has been decided that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is? Let me start off by saying that fact David Gotzh is a racist; as racist is a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others. Now, I do not talk to anyone and say to them; oh, by the way I am African; so when he told me that he was German and put it in context with no coming on CP time that is the racist remark and his post on Facebook about the Black children from Gary being gang members (or want to be, as that makes me want to ask David, what is a real gang member? Oh yes, that would be you and Judge Kennedy-Sullivan.
Now, let’s address the Judges she said to me that a young black boy being raised by two parents (mom and dad) in a house with love, education, and everything he needs to be something successfully is not the right path for him. She said out of her mouth, and she cannot lie and say she did not. I look at term prejudice as it can injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially: detriment to one's legal rights or claim. Now, let me rest my case as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is Prejudice Racist.
Ask me how that is, Zion birth mom is Black also; yes, she is. The GAL and Judge help her to get Zion back so that she could run to the Link office and apply for Food Stamps; a FACT that is the first thing she did. She has Zion still on our medical insurance (as we got his bill, IE that is Fraud). Now, the Judge looked at her and said who would do the most to destroy this little black boy, who would have turned him into one of these little killers out here, and that is the person she broke the law to give him back.
Now, these are 100% fact; I am not a dumb man as many think I am posting this on the social medal because I can stand up in a courtroom and defend each thing I say. The Judge can and will lie; and so, will the GAL. However they are not playing with a fool, I have paperwork going back to the first day. I made sure I keep everything as I want to make this as clear as I can, I am not going anywhere.
You two; I say two because Joyce is a non-factor in this, she is getting link to eat and money to pay for some hair so for her she is a child in the store. But those other two are doing it just for one reason, teaching me a lesson I keep saying that they can lie, and they can keep playing with Zion; however, one day it all will come out. I have sent this story to each and every news outlet, and I am just going to keep on posting it until one of them reach out to me. I am going to write a letter to Trump about this as he is going to love, headline Cook County Judge Give Child back to Black Mom to get FOOD STAMPS. As that is what she did. 
I do not care who I get help from, it is not going to come from anyone in cook county, why would they do that, they all are enjoying the money they make off hosing young black males in Jail and keeping other Black folks dope up on Link and free stuff that they do not have a clue how to vote. I need to sleep, but I cannot sleep until my son is Free. It makes me want to snap when I think about this summer was his chances to play on a traveling baseball team, and those two did not want that also.
I have so much to say, but let keep it 100% who cares; after all, until Zion picks up a gun and kills your child or someone you love he is nothing to you but another little black boy and as I say WHAT IS THE LIFE FO A BLACK CHILD WORTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment