Sunday, August 19, 2018

6 Months

Looking at the news about the young man that took his life, or the police took it there is an unanswered question for those that look like me. Now those that do not ask why black people this distrust of the police have I can only say that we have years of lady justice never been Just. I talk about facts, like how I stood in a Cook County court and had a Judge say from the Bench that she did not care if a person was telling a lie under oath, she did not like me. That is how black people can look at a video and see one thing and non-blacks look at the same video and see something entirely different. We see things not with our eyes, but more with our minds; so, you can see a black man with a gun about to kill you, and we see him with a phone.

So here is the letter that that same judge use to give me a 6-month Order of Protection saying that I cannot see, call or do anything for Big Z as I made Joyce fear for her life. This is the letter as I stood there and asked the question it took you three weeks after getting this letter to fear for your life?
I do not have to lie this was the only thing Joyce used to show this Judge, The GAL in the case who job is to do what is best for Big Z told the Judge that I should get a 2-year OP for this letter.  

Therefore, I write as it keeps me from going into shock. A FACT I have not called this nut in years, I have not text her, I did not need to do anything. A fact I help pay to put the man she called dad (her grandfather) to rest and she said I should not get any of my money back! I am in court right now trying to get it back as she lied to the courts about who paid for his service (she also did not tell the court about his other child, as I will make sure to bring that up). Black Folks do not trust, because of Tuskegee! 

This is the Talking parent mesg (I only reach out to her because the GAL in the adoption case told my daughter that I needed to work something out with Joyce as I do not talk to her or call or text or anything)  word for word that I sent that made Joyce fear for her life!


Stop this for Zion
• MM M M5/26/18 7:38 AM
I am going to do my best to talk to you and try to bring this to an end. We ask you some time ago to stop this as you are going to make Zion Hate you. You need to understand that your grandmother died in a mental hospital and your mom will also; as that is a fact. What you are doing it crazy and you have set your mind into thinking that it is not and you love Zion. Well, your mom loved you, but you wanted to do what you wanted, and that is cool. I want you to know that I know so much about you. I will tell you this part. You were making money for sex, and you did not know that one of the guys you ran into was my brother. Yes, that is right he did not know who you were until after the fact. You were put in the graveyard shit because you were stopping others from doing their work and they also know about the stuff you have been taking from that place as they have been watching you. But I have not said anything up to this point as I am just sick of this. We had to pay a lawyer $10k to bring this to an end, and they are going to do that. We know that the GAL has been helping you and you do not know that If it comes down to him or you he is going to sell you out. We know all that you think we do not. You stood there and told that court so many lies and if you did not look there was a person in the courtroom from the AG office; that is the Attorney General office as I reach out about what has been going on. This is funny as in 2 years; that right in 2 years Zion can tell you that he does not want to live with you or have anything to do with you in his life as you cause him so much pain. He was crying about this as he had to stop playing baseball and you know how much he loves baseball. You want to talk about all the family that loves you and are helping you; let me tell you this I know about all the text, phone calls and each thing that you have said to them and now you want to call me Mahdee. That Judge told you that if she did not think Zion was better with us she was going to put him into DCFS care and you did not stop. You have one chance in your life to stop this, and I give you my word on the soul of my grandmother that I will never let you hurt Zion or anyone in my family. You came into my family and asked her to help you, and I said NO. It was my wife that talk me out of it. I know your family history with mental issues, and I just did not want them coming into my house. In the 12 years, you have cost my family over $60k, and you think that we are going to put our lives into Zion for all these years to let you come and destroy him so that you can get some link and a place to live you will never do that. Let me say that I made a choice to see my son walk across that stage and get his High school diploma and I was set to go to Jail for that choice as that is how much I love my son. You better as that GAL that you trust as you have a great history with men that are married; yes, we are going to bring all that out into court also. I can give you my word that if you do not stop this madness, you will never see Zion after he turns 14 as he will hate you so much that he will disown you for life. We cannot make Zion talk to you, and he asks me why you are trying to send me to jail and trying to take him away from the only family he knows. He will see things in his life that you will and can only dream about. But you hate that and know this. You said to us when we took him on his first trip; why can he go, and you cannot. That is sick, Daniel is going to Jackson State in the fall, and I would walk out of his life if someone came into it and paid the $90k that it is going to cost; that is love for your child. I know that in four years he would be done and when he is I still will be his father. You will always be Zion mother by birth, but you will be nothing to him if you keep this up. TWO Year he will be 14, and in 6 years he will be getting out of high school what can you do for him. You are not going to last one more year at that job as we both know that if you last one more month. You are heading down a road that does not look good for you. If we did not love Zion as he was one of our own we would turn him over to DCFS right now as he does not want to live with you and he can choose right now to go into the care of the State. Is that what you want for a son you say you love. When I left Join, he told me to fix this, as he said I could fix anything and I am going to do just that Fix this. You need to stop trying to use him to live and let him live his life. TWO YEARS

• Joyce Washington viewed this subject. 5/30/18 8:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment