Thursday, August 30, 2018

White TEE

White Tee. I only have them to wear under my dress shirts as I did not get caught up in the Gang fashion dressing as I come from an Old School Mindset you do not play the role that you are not made for and being a gang was just not for me. So, when I was just at Markham courthouse, I notice it was the local call day, and on the first floor it was a sea of the white tees. In one courtroom about 30 young men were in the hall with a white tee and sagging, and I looked at them and said to myself you are everything that racist wants us to be.
I do not know these young men, and yes there could be some brain surgeon in that group, but what I do know is that I respect the house. I might not have respect for some of the people in the house, but I give the courthouse respect. So, when I go there I am always in a suit and tie and it kind of funny as that is one thing Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and the GAL does not like about me. I come to dress, and they are used to seeing men that look like me, dress like these brothers today.
I hate to beat this; however, I will not post a picture of Big Z with some man standing behind him with his arms around him in a White Tee; and has Z in one also. It makes my blood boil as I can see this coming, I can see this as a Joke for Joyce as she can turn the young man we had into a young thug. Now, do not give me that what we put into him will last, the FACT we all become products of our environments. We can fight this all day long but take a killer and give them love and put them in an environment that has the love they do not become a killer. You can take the best person and put them in one where it be killed or kill, and you have made a killer.
Well, that is what courtroom 1806 has done, they have taken my little man and stamped him with a DOC number. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me on February 21st, 2018 that what we had mapped out for Z and his 10-year life goals might not be the life for him or what is best for him. Yes, I am sure she would look at those pictures of him with a differs men each night as progress as she and the GAL are the faces of all the killings going on in the city.
Those young men in court today know nothing is going to happen to them, wake up people; that policeman in Tx got 15 years, and you need to know that is a long time. You all to not get it, that is a long time for killing a black child when the average if 4 or 6. I have talked with these guys, and they have it done to the math how to take your life and do-little time; so for him to get 15 that was the max. We have to wake up, your child leaves the house looking like this, and you say nothing, and you want to be on the news crying about your baby getting killed; well he was a killer, and someone caught him sleeping.
I hate it when I see moms (as that is always the case) on Tv talking about my baby never did anything; well if you take away the fact that he had a gun with bodies on it, well I guess you are right. I am a 100 % black man, and as such, I can say this. We need to do better; we need to stop feeding into the madness. My soul cried today as I walk the halls looking at these young men as slaver is still alive and working overtime in Cook County. The only difference is this time around the overseers is a black man and a woman.
A joke that you can think about, the person over the Judges that lock you up, and the police that arrested you and the lawyers that make sure you stay in jail; all are black. However, the person over the lawyer whom job it is to help you is a White woman; WOW! Just let that sit on your mind for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment