Saturday, August 25, 2018

Anyone But Them!

I was reading someone post about the killings in the Chi and for that the killing in America. We are not going to stop the killing until we stop the mindset that makes these killers. We have days that we celebrate the killing of many around the world in the name of war. We have young people are here that are well-made killers, that we made. 
We want to pretend like we do not know the score, we have a group of young people who have nothing to live for as they do not see themselves going to the movies next week or making trips plans for next summer. They see this weekend, they see today; for many, they do not see the next hour. So for them, they do not see you as a person, you are just a blip in time for them. 
We need to look at what we can do to reach the ones that are coming up after them; as sorry to say the hope for those that are out in these streets are not that good. I did not look or wish for this fight that I am in with that Judge and GAL> When that racist did what he did I let it slide and was going to give him a pass on it. It was not until he did the next BS that I check him on it as you slip me with your race card and I give you a pass, you think that I am weak, and you can just lynch me from a tree, and I am not going to fight back. 
Now, the Judge she just let him pull her down, he did not have anything to lose, but she does. She was the one elected by the people; she is the one that for the rest of her life she is not going to forget me. I made my word bond that if I cannot get her removed from the bench, I will show up where ever she goes out and see reelection, I am going to go after any Democrat that backs hers as she needs to be removed from Probate court. Do not make more killers on my watch; she can take that back to the traffic court. You do not sit in probate court with the named wildcard destroying the next great minds on my watch, I am sorry. 
Now, yes, I fight along as no one wants to fight with me as they do not want to get dirty. They know she is plug and they are scared to get dirty, well I was born dirty as I am a black man born into a world that does not respect me and also fears me just for being a black man. We only care about the killings when it comes to our door, as long as it is them killing each other we do not talk about it or worry about it. Well, the problem with that is that they get tired of taking shots at each other and they cross pass the race line into your blocks. 
And I dare one person of color who is in an office in cook county to say that they do not know about her or this case; I made it my job, and duty to reach out to each one of them. The President of the Democrat party in Cook County, who If you do not have their blessing you can hang up being elected dog catcher knows about this. Yes, Madam President you know. My county person, State Rep and Senator all know and have said nothing to me, that is why I do not vote for them, I write in anyone but them. 
It is comfortable to sit on your hand while weekend after weekend young people are being killed like dogs, no scratch that if they were killing dogs like these folks would be in the street asking for heads to roll. However, since they are just black, and brown being killed it is just another day in the CHI. It is 5 pm, and the sun has come out, and it is hot out, and before this weekend over 30 people will be shot. We do not keep a court of those that die after the fact; or a court of those that will never walk or talk or eat. 
I know we do not keep a court of those that die and cannot even pay for the dirty to go over them. Did you all know that the state pays for them to be taking care of, I bet many of you did not know that. 

So, win or lose we as a people are paying one way or another. As # Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and #, Gal David Gotzh is making killers in the Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment