Friday, August 10, 2018

BUCK IN ME!


“A judge serves in the courtroom not the legislature. The judges duty is to know the facts, know statutory law, know applicable case law and carefully analyze accordingly. There may be some consideration as to the age of the petitioner or other variables that relate to the facts. There is no room for a judge to legislate his/her personal opinion.”


This was a quote from Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan back in 2013; however, five years later that is what she did. When she told me that my wife and I should not be able to adopt Zion when she told me that the birth father or my wife needs to be served as she decides who get service. Well, sounds like she is legislature from the bench to me.

I say this many times Chicago is one of the most racist cities in the union and it takes me to come back south to think about it. Tonight, they put a man to death in the state of Tenn, and he was not a black man. Yes, they also give the death penalty to non-black folks in the south. They show non-black folks on the news also doing crimes. In Chicago, one would look at the news and say that it is only black people doing the offense. The had a White woman on the news for credit card fraud.  That would not happen in Chicago as unless it is something that a black man has done; it will never make the news
I am not in favor of the death plenty for any crimes, as I had always felt that no Judge should play God, and this was before Judge Kennedy-Sullivan came into my life and played GOD!  Now that Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has been in my family life I am even more not in favor of it. I have watched this Judge and GAL make me look crazy; they have stood in that courtroom and right out Lied. You see Joyce is Crazy, so it is normal for her, but for these two it comes down to RACE. I am a Black man that dare to question her. When the GAL told me to jump I did not, I dare to be a strong black man and like the old slave masters, he wanted to break the Buck IN Me. Read about how the slave was buck broken.
So, one said to me that they were going to hire this man before they read what I had to say, and I am so happy that I can help save someone. I am not a dumb man, and I know that speaking out about these two is not going to as GAL David Gotzh said to me, put me on their Xmas list. This man stood in court and said this, we are there about the life of my son and he is making jokes; I bet if it were his daughter or son he would not take this a joke; but what is the life of some little want to be a gang banger?
I would say that all you must do is follow the money, but that would be too easy, what I will say is all you have to do is ask yourself this question; Judge Kennedy-Sullivan receive her law degree in 1994, as her background was in nursing. She was an elected to the bench when she switches over to run in Cook Country as she wants to say that she has been a lifelong Democrat; however, I do not think that to be true, her husband was a Republican Judge in the Western City of Chicago for many years. I would say her switch was because she had to if she was going to have a chance in Cook County.
Now, in 2010 she was appointed to traffic court and elder law (because was her background in law). Question how does a Judge with no experience in children (has no children) and comes from a Republican family background (her dad might have been a Demarcated Judge out east, but her family is Republican) moves up the penthouse at the Daley Center with less than four years on the bench?  I will say it as the rope burns are already on my neck, someone got a nice campaign check or pay to play was and is still active in the Cook County Courts.
Now, it should not have to take my son getting hurt for the feds to look into this.  I talk about how GAL David Gotzh was saying that he mailed me out notices and he did not.  He admitted it in court on August 6, 2018, that he and I have not talked since February 21, 2018, and he was not sending me anything. 
I keep talking about the fact that he has not said one word to my wife, Not ONE! He will not look her in the face as she will be able to see right through him. He wants to talk about the law; however, he had not said anything about how it was not followed in this case. All he wants to do if break the BUCK IN ME.
I do not ask for anything (well, I do ask); I want my son back, and I am not going to stop until I get him back. I give them both my word and my word is bond, if any harm comes to him, I am going to put my degree on hold, and I am going to use my research powers and make my life goal to doing a thesis on both of them. I will dig into all the tax issue GAL Gotzh has, and how his dad was able to get away with hitting that 12-year-old Hispanic girl out west. I will investigate how this Judge made her move up.  
From day one I told them both to read this case.   I have lived this case for 12 years, I know it like the back of my hand.  I know that in the 12 years of this case, Gal David Gotzh had done more motions than all of Joyce Lawyers in the past.  He keeps saying that he is doing this for Zion; how dumb does he think we are. He is doing it for one reason and only one, He wants To Break THE BUCK IN ME!


“It involves a strapping Negro slave, who was defiant, was beaten with a whip till bloody in front of his entire slave congregation. The slave owner would cut down a tree and, with the help of the overseer, would then pummel the deviant “buck” into submission. Once the slave was worn down, the master had the other Negro slaves force him over the tree stump where his britches would be removed and he laid fully exposed buttocks, he would remove his own clothing and proceeded to savagely sodomize the buck in front his wife, family, friends, and children”

No comments:

Post a Comment