Wednesday, August 22, 2018

ask WHY?


Fact anyone that had been in a court in this state knows that 735 ILCS 5/1-101 is the law when it comes to anything in civil court as it outlines what you MUST do to bring a case before a judge. Now (735 ILCS 5/2-201) (from Ch. 110, par. 2-201)
    Sec. 2-201. Commencement of actions - Forms of process.
(a)    Every action, unless otherwise expressly provided by statute, shall be commenced by the filing of a complaint. The clerk shall issue summons upon request of the plaintiff. The form and substance of the summons, and of all other process, and the issuance of alias process, and the service of copies of pleadings shall be according to rules.
This is once more the LAW, you cannot just go to court and say that I want to sue someone, or I want an action to take place and not get or give them notice and Joyce did not do this. When I asked a Cook County Judge who has four years on the bench and has been a lawyer for about ten how can this happen, how can she let this happen, and she told me SHE IS THE JUDGE.
The GAL and CVLS told me that they do not care. They have filed over 20 motion asking the court to strike every motion I have done to bring this case to an end. They told me that it is better for a 12-year-old boy to live in a home with drugs and knows members of the GD gang members. They have posted our son on Social Medal with gang members in those Wife Beaters, and them so-called democrat in Cook County want to talk about crime in the city it is this same crime that keeps them in office.
Ask how much of your tax money goes to fund CVLS; as the Judges in Cook County work and get paid by the State of Illinois, I bet many do not know that. They are State workers and are under the rules of the State of ILL. The fact that Governors knows about his and his letter to me is that his hands are tied. Sorry, these are FACTS.  So, I ask what the difference in who sits in the Governor seats is? The downstate folks are paying to support this madness.
I have let lawyers from MS, Tenn. and right here look at the paperwork, and they all say the same thing that is Cook County Illinois. I talk about how my soul is cold and my heart is not there as I am numb to the news about some child being shot or killed; or someone taking a life or having their life taken in this city as I know that root behind this is a system that is corrupt and pays to play is alive. Riddle me this, how does a Judge who gets voted no for experience get to seat in Probate court. Now, let me tell you that is one of the best jobs as you go from the basement up to the penthouse in the Dailey center. 
I have asked that the President send in the FEDS and look for the money as there something that stinks here. It is midnight and Joyce is working, and Zion is with one of her guys, or he is home alone, and the GAL told us that is better for him. This man said that he does not want us to talk to Zion because he might tell us what is going on where he lives, or he might tell us about the fact that he is not being fed. I cannot make this up, this is a social site and trust me if I posted one thing on here that was a lie they would have me in court so fast.
This case is on for the books; a person can go to court and sue you and not give you service, have a hearing on the case and win and you start getting money taking out of your check. The fact that is what happens in this case. I found out about this case by looking online at that case for something else, and I notice that the case was up for hearing. I asked the judge for a copy of what was filed in this case, and she told me “to look it up.” The GAL has crossed the lines of what he was to do, and once more I talk to the Judge about it, and she told me “I am the Judge.”
Yes, she is, and that is why she needs to be voted off the bench, and GAL David Gotzh needs to have his law license taking away. It has been hard to get this done as most people do not care about this until one of these tosses away children have pointed a gun in your face or has taken the life of someone you love and at that point you want to ask WHY?


https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/remove-attorney-david?source=c.em.cp&r_by=20065216

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/recall-judge-susan-kennedy?source=c.em.cp&r_by=20065216



No comments:

Post a Comment