Friday, August 17, 2018

Fight For Life!

A 13-year-old is said to be the shooter in yet another case of young children with guns.  I want to look into if this young man ever was in the Cook County Probate. Did he have the misfortune to have his life change by the Judge that is sitting there now? As she is perfect for taking young black boys and making them into killers.  My little man will be 12 on Monday, and it is killing me, my heart is blood red due to the fact that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh wanted to make a young killer. They said for him to be a young STEM major was not best for him as the killer would be his life choice.
I know that some are going to say that is hard and I cannot put all the ill in the city at the feet of these two and I say that yes, I can. They are the face of killing in the city, they both are a system that Is broking and if we do not have anyone with the want or need to fix it. We have a Chief Judge that does not care; we have too many people holding offices that are not doing anything. We are not sending young men to college; however, we are seeing them to the county.
I have taken my paperwork to the best legal minds, and they all say the same thing how and who is this Judge. Well, when I am done, I want to make sure that her name is on the lips and mind of everyone as she let a racist moved her.  She let a man that calls young black boys gangbanger want to be, and tells me that he wants to do what is in the best of them. How? Tell me how can you look at young men like our son (yes, we call him our son) and say they are thugs?
We have a system that is broken, and I beg those in power to fix it, tell me how you can come out and shake hands and talk about the love you have for the people and sit back and say nothing in this case. That 13-year-old shot and took the life of another young man blood in on the hands of all of us, as we do nothing to stop this madness. We, all want to talk about how sad it is when someone that we do not know dies; well, do you think it is not as sad for these young men that killed or are killed?
I am going to beg anyone if you know anyone in a position of power, ask them what they are doing to make sure that no more Zion is made. I can tell you that it is not one person who holds an office in this state that has not got my fax; or email; I have hit them all form up north, down to Springfield. I have reached out to each and all the cook county board members. I am not going to sit back and say nothing, and I told the court today they would have to Kill me If they want me to be quit as I am fighting for my son, like it or not I am in a fight. I do not want him to the be the next 13-year-old that take a life, and if someone had loved and fought for this young man that is on the news, then he might not be on there. That other family would not have to be dealing to bury their child.
Once they give the name (yes they always do, young black male) of the young man, I will check and see if he has been in the probate court.  Who was his Judge as I want to look into each case that was adjudicated by Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and see what is her death rate, however many young men that have crossed path with her are dead or have killed someone? I told them, No I beg them to let me be; I can stand on the facts, in this case, I can stand on the paperwork that I did in this case, but I cannot stand on a racist and a Judge that disregarded the rules of laws.
Next week I have to augur my case, and I am going to spend the weekend looking into the case law as I got one shot and I do not have the funds to pay someone to do it for me, so I am going to have to man up and do it myself.
I was talking to some old school lawyers today, and it is a fact the Feds do not get you on the crime (for the most part), they will always get you on the lie you tell about the crime. Well, I am sure these two will tell a lot of lies. FYI this case is very personal for me, I am a fighter for young black boys and when one is my son, I fight for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment