Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Collateral Damage

Collateral damage is a general term for deaths, injuries, or other damage inflicted on an unintended target. In American military terminology, it is used for the incidental killing or wounding of non-combatants or damage to non-combatant property during an attack on a legitimate military target In US military terminology, the unintentional destruction of allied or neutral targets is called friendly fire. In the City of Chicago and most major city that is what they also call those people killed when they killed when they are with someone that has a price on their head. 
If a known gang member is walking down the street and he/she has a hit on them and you take them out and you also take out 5 or 6 other people with them that is collateral damage. If you hang, party or kick It with folks that you know are gang members and you get killed is that collateral damage? As you see we (American) have a practice of blowing up town, houses and anything we can to get one person and sometimes they are with women and children; so that makes them Collateral Damage. 
You see that is what the GAL and Judge said to me about Zion, he is Collateral Damage as they wanted to take me out. So, if he got in the way to bad. They also said that about the fact that Joyce lives and dates a lot of gang members as she is one herself. Fact, once you are a banger you are always a banger, that life is your life. They say Blood in Blood out; not come and join for the summer and go back to your life in the fall. 
However, Clear folks do not know about this, as they know you are Mob to the day you die; or to the day you have a hit on you. So, when Zion was 2 months and Joyce and some other woman GD’s jump a girl and she took Zion that was it. We got him right after that, and that is why it was a court order in place that she could not post any pictures of him on her social medal page. However, the Judge and GAL and CVLS were too dam stuck on me that they never look at anything in this case. They did not know about this. 
They did not know how Joyce had some Folks down on the low end thinking he was Zion dad and this fool was giving her money and it was his grandma that said that Zion is not his child as they had a DNA done on Zion and we did not know about this until we found out that he wanted to kill her. Once more had they read the case they would have known about this. You see Joyce came to see the GAL and had her chest all out and he was like Master and all he saw was a Black woman. 
I can talk about the fact that one of the guys that she is seeing right now is a known high-rank member of a Chicago Street gang and the GAL was to do a background on all the men Joyce is sleeping with and once more his hate for me blind that. This man has filed a running number of 20 motions to stop me in some way, he has field 0 on Joyce, he knows for 100 % fact that she did not file the paperwork to get Zion back and he bury this, he knows 100% fact that she lied under oath and he buries that by saying I am a bad person and that is why she lied. 
The Judge; yes, the person that you all voted to uphold the laws Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me with a courtroom of Cook County police that she did not care that Joyce was telling a lie, she did not care about anything as she does not like me, or trust me as I think I am so Smart. Now, these are FACTS. The GAL who is a lawyer in the State of Ill put his hand up in the air, to tell the truth, and stood that and Told A lie, oh my bag he said that he could not recall anything, this man could not recall if he calls or text Joyce over 100 times in this case. WHY on this earth would a GAL text or call the birth mother 100 times and at 1 am?
Now, this case as I was told is MUCK up in so many ways; the lawyer that we hire want off due to the fact that they know it is a bombshell into the dirty games that are played in Cook County Courts; where deals are made and sold. They told me Mahdee stop talking about this; they told me that she is going to lock you up, or worse you will never see Zion. Well, Zion is 12 and in 2 years he will be 14 and at that point, he will know what was done to him and I will help him sue those people that destroyed his life. 
I told that GAL to leave me be, I told him that I do not care if he hates black people, do not let his feelings touch my son and he told me that he and I were going to deal with this MAN TO MAN; well Sir I am still waiting on that Man to show up. We see night after night how this person is killed in the city and we need to stop putting the shooters on trial and put the system on, as the Face of all these killing is these TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment