Tuesday, August 21, 2018

In these Streets.

These so-called members of the family need to understand that if anything was to happen to big Z, they are responsible as the Judge and GAL that gave him to her. Now, Joyce got him because she lied.  She did not let us know legal about the case. We are over $12k in legal fees for only one reason Me! I ask the question, and I pissed off some White folks about how they destroy young black boys.
Now yes there are also some family members that lied for her. They had taken shot of my Facebook page and gave them to her as they love to see BS. I do not hide from anything I post on this site, and I do not deal with a lot of my family due to how they are. When my family first came to us about him, I said no, it was Danny that said yes.  He had not even come into this world yet, and Joyce was trying to get rid of him (Joyce wanted us to give her the money to bring him to an end).
Now all things in life happen for a reason. So 12 years after he was giving to us, he is now living in hell.  He has more men coming in and out of his life.  He is now seeing her who for what she is.  I told her that if she does this to him he will hate her and the white folks put a six months OP on me for saying that.
This family knows that I am a black man that will give my life for all 4 of my children, so I had to go. This case is not about him or her it is about the fact they cannot stand me the Judge said that from the Bench when she was in court telling more of her lies.
We have a trial on September 12 and 13 to get him back, and it comes down to did we get any legal notice that she was trying to get him back and that is a NO, and they all know this. But some of you want to play nice and say that she is a mom, just because you have a baby does not make a mom or dad, love does.
What Joyce is doing to Big Z is going to hurt him for life.  We talk about these young men in the city killing or being killed; tell me what life does he have with her? We Make Killer, and I can think of some folks in this family that help White folks make one.
Joyce has the mindset of a child (she is telling you all her mom is in a home, she has been lock away and will never see the daylight due to mental issues).  Joyce is still out in these streets.  She is the same woman that was begging you to live with her last year.
Now that she has Z, what that is going to change? There are a lot of homeless women out here with children, and she will sell him to the highest men if it helps her. Now, she is going to get a crazy pass due to her mental issue. I am sorry you are not, and I am going to make sure YOU never forget (and you know who YOU ARE).
What I post are FACTS. I am in State court, federal court and I have reached out to everyone from the local mayor, on up to the White House, asking them all What is the Life of a Black Child Worth? Yesterday was Big Z born day, and Joyce did to let anyone from the family talk to him, she did not let us give him anything as we did not get her anything. I keep saying that she is making a killer.
She has posted him on these site in Gang Tee with known gang members, and we always ask the question of how young black boys and girls gets killed, easy they are with known gang members. In the news, they have a court case going on about the young woman that was killed in a park in the city. She was killed due to the fact that the bullet for someone else made it her way, as bullets do not know names.
So, to Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh and CVLS; is this the life that you told me back in February that you wanted for him, is this the life that you told me was better than going to college? As I said, you all need to be the face of all the killings going on in the City of Chicago as you all are a system that makes this killer!
That is why my heart is cold when I hear about these cases on the News as you go home, and you live with a killer, and you are shocked when they are killed, or someone around them gets killed. We drop bombs on homes overseas of so-called know terrorist, and we kill all those in the home or near the home. Well, these gang member on the street do the same thing, they kill all those that know or are near; as they have been taught by the best killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment