Saturday, August 4, 2018

735 ILCS 5/2-1001

MOTION FOR SUBSTITUTION OF JUDGE under (735 ILCS 5/2-1001) (iii). Judge due to Judicial Bias. There are many that do not know that they have a right to make this request and it so sad that too many lawyers do not let their client know this or tell them how hard it is to do.  It is your RIGHT; if the judge shows bias, they have to remove themselves from your case. This is one that does not have any more for grey; as you have a right to be heard on this. 

When I made the request back on May 16th, 2018 and the Judge put me out of her courtroom she was wrong, and I do have this before the appellate court, and if they do not move on this, I am going to the Illinois supreme court on this issue. The case law is there, and it is simple to read if a Judge does what our judge has done everything they did, in that case, will be stricken. So why it is like pulling teeth for me to find someone to help me fine tune my motion?

I will tell you why and it is something that I have said for many years; there are a lot of lawyers out there who sell their clients out. They do not work for them; they work to make sure they get little time, how about working for them to get no time? They want their money, but they do not want to work; I am sorry I pay you I feel you work for me, not the other way around. Now if you give me a good reason why we should not do something I will take it in. Do Not tell me that we should not do it because it will make the judge mad.

What? I do not care if that judge gets mad, she is a Judge, she does not have to like me. She does not have to feel anything for me. She like all Judges took an oath to do what the laws tell them to do, not take their personal feeling to the bench; that is why 735 ILCS 5/2-1001 is there. I took this request to the Judge this past week, and she was so lovely to me.  She called me Mr. Muhammad. I was looking around trying to see if it was someone behind me; was I being punk. Was I not that Smart ASS N-Word today?

I have my grant work to do for school that is due Sunday night, and after that, I must get ready to catch a liar on Monday or two, and I am going to put my time in writing a motion that will be one for the books. I will do it solo as I have done most of the time in this case; as we do have a lawyer in the probate case. However, I know the game better than I play the game and I will have to do this on my own, I am fighting for my son.

I do not look for help from anyone, as to them (I do not live in a bubble) Zion is not on their screen,  if something happened to him they would feel bad, but it will not kill them as it would Danny and me.  This is the young man were up all night when he was sick; we are the ones that spent the night in the hospital when he had surgery. We are Mom and Dad, and when Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said we were not; that tells me she does not have any children.

If you look at this case, she should have removed herself a long time ago, but trust me when I talk about the God Complex that these Judges have. They get on the courts that belong to the people and act like it is their court for life, and that is because they stay there. We have to stop overlooking these Judges when it comes time to vote; we have to vote NO. I do not rubber stamp a Judge, if I do not know of you, I vote no anyway.

We need to start reading and getting a better understanding of the laws of the land; we need to talk to the people about what rights they do have. It is a fact that many are taking away, but there are a few still out there. That police that shot the boy in Chicago he used something like 735 ILCS 5/2-1001 (this is only for civil cases) when he asked for a new Judge and to change courthouse to a lovely non-Black city, and he has a right to request it, and I would be shocked if he does not get it. He does not deserve it under the standers but let’s see if he does. I 100% deserve it and should get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment