Friday, August 17, 2018

To 45

Today I was told something that I do not understand, I was told that If Big Z egg donor and I could see a way to work it out for him that I might be able to take him to his baseball game.  I might be able to take him off to college like I did the other ones. Wait, why do these people keep thinking that this woman is my ex or that she and I are any more than what we are? I am not about to pay her to be a part of his life. I am sure in hell not about to take care of her.  For the past 12 years my wife and I have supported him without any help from anyone and now if the people of the State of Illinois want to do that, well I am going to let them. 
A copy of the letter I sent to President Trump, as I have said this, and I do not run from it.  I respect his game; he keeps it 100. You do not have to guess or ask questions, as he tells you he is, and what he is not doing you. On May 31st, 2018 we had to turn Big Z over so that his egg donor could go on June 1st and get emergence Link and rent help.  In this State, we want to question why we are broke?  I watch my grandmother work each day getting on a bus at 6 am until she retires and gets $90 in the link and $750 in SS.  So, when I see a 20 something person getting over $500 in link I am sorry we have a problem and it needs to stop! 

Dear President Trump: 

My name is Mahdee M., and I have said many times that I might not agree with all that you say and do, but I respect that you say it and do it. 
You told Americans what you were going to do, and we voted you into offices.  Those that did not vote voted you in by not voting so they can be quiet about what you do or do not do for them.  
I am writing to talk about how my wife and I supported and took care of a young man that we called our son (he is my cousin's child) since he was three months. He turned 12 years old on August 20th. We did this without asking or looking for any help from the government. We did this after we had to go broke paying legal fees to keep him, as his birth mother changed her mind and the State of Illinois paid over $80k in legal fees on her behalf. We were in court trying to adopt him as we had been taking care of him all his life.
On May 31st, 2018 a so-called- democrat Judge discharged my wife and me as his legal guardian, took him from us returned him to his birth mother. This judge told my wife and me that taking care of this young man, doing all that we could to put him on the right path is not the life for him.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and a GAL David Gotzh in cook county probate court did all that they could to stop us from adopting this young man. The day after this Judge discharged us, his birth mother was in the aid office at 8 am to get emergency public aid- more link and more housing assistance. 
I took care of my grandmother in her later years (she lived to see her 90th birthday) for over ten years. I watched her get $90 in the link and $750 in social security that paid little of her bills. My grandmother worked as a teacher all her life. She would get on the bus five days a week at 6 am to go to the school she worked at.
The system that we have in Illinois has become a handicap for many. Yes, there are some in our society who need the help, but others, like my son's birth mother in her 20’s just want to live off the system. The state of Illinois is broke, and there is a reason for that. There are Judges in Cook County that help others to milk the system.  People downstate are living from check to check, and they have to support people like this woman who is eating off the backs of those that have little. 
We have a system here in Cook County that is in the business of making killers. It breaks up home and put these young men back on the streets homeless. And this is why we have this cycle of killing in Chicago. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan needs to be the face of the killing in the city as she did everything in her power, legal and illegal, to take this young man from us. When I questioned the Judge how and why?  She said to me because "I am the JUDGE!  I hope that you put judges on the bench to stop judges like this one. The feds need to come into this county as we live here in CROOK COUNTY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment