Monday, August 20, 2018

Happy Born-Day

Today marks the 12th anniversary of the born day for our little man. The fact that he gets to see this day is due to the laws of nature as it is 100% a fact that when Joyce found out that she with child and did not know whom the dad was.  Joyce reached out to my sister and mom for them to ask me for money to bring an end to it by giving her the money. Now, she was in a mental hospital and wanted them to end the baby, and they did not, it was a Catholica hospital. 
The only reason I did not give them the money was due to the fact that I did not know her at all. I knew that she was a child or one of my uncle daughters (as he has two, NEWS FLASH) and that my grandmother said she, her mom and grandma and her son were all crazy. So next thing I knew was I was asked about adoption her unborn child, and once more I said NO. 
A fact I was not asked personnel at. First, my family did what they to do a lot, go to my wife and ask her to ask me. It was in December of 2006 that I came home, and Zion was there, and I was told it was for the weekend; well, that weekend lasted for about 12 years until May 31st, 2018. 
In that time, I was the one who spent the most time with Zion; I was the one that took him to school, Dr. office and any other places he needed, it was me that did this. So, for Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan to say to me he is not my son, DNA does not make a child yours; sorry this is something that she might not know about, but it takes LOVE! Last year on this Date he and I were seeing the White Sox play in Tx before our late-night flight, what a difference a year makes. 
I have to say that this case is going to come to an end as everything in life does, as that is why we call it life. The Judge did not follow the laws in this case; the GAL did not, and he did some illegal things to get us to this point, Joyce did nothing. Yes, she did NOTHING, she did not do the paperwork right, she did not do anything to get us to this point as they do not care about her. In her mind she thinks it is about her, the GAL knows that she is still out on these streets, he and the Judge knows about her lies. 
A fact the Judge told me from the Bench she does not care if Joyce lies; she does not like me. YA that is a Cook County Judge, no wonder we have so many young men of color being killed or killing. 
The Chief Judge does nothing but sends me these PC letters. It is a fact if Big Z was a gun, in the judge pocket; or was the rob that the judge puts on and something was done, then and only would the Chief Judge step in. However, he does not care about a little black boy; he is not his grandson or from his family. I have to say that I have a blog, I have called, and I have reached out to the all the news media and I get the same thing, at this point, it is not a story. Now, if something terrible happens to Big Z, at that point, it is NEWS!
Why is that, why is it that we only care about young black boys when they are killing or being killed? We have no type or intervention as that is not important, we can bring the numbers of those that were killed or shot over the weekend if we did. We have removed all the tools that are needed from the schools, and our court system goes out of its ways to make a killer better killer and make those who do not kill, become one. 
I can tell you firsthand that when I was lock up for being an N-Word by judge Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh I had a speed course in killing 501 (master class). I know how to take a life (esp. black life) and do less than a year, as these young men have this down to a science. I was taught about the turn-key, and it was during this time that I talk about a lot, get that body count up. No street love with just one or two bodies under your name; the more, the better. 
Last year big Z wrote his 10-year life goal chart for school, it is deplorable that in that chart he and I did not know that a Judge and GAL had another life goal in mind for her. I have so many people prying for Big Z as we talk about all these young men and that the church has done stuff too, and I think about how Joyce is in these streets and bring all these men into his life, and if anything happens to Big Z, I will spend my life making sure the world knows that each one of us had a hand to play into it. 
We have a system of Check and Ballance and as the father's right office told me this case is fucked up and it was fucked up by the Judge! However, no one wants to say or do anything, what happens in the dark stays in the dark; it is not until the lights come on that the rats hide. I beg you to turn the lights on in courtroom 1806 Probate court as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh needs to go and hide for the abuse they have done to Big Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment