Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Rope to Lynch Swings both Ways.

I file a federal complaint on the Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan; also, a motion to removed her as the judge from that order of protection case. Some say to me now how can I hope to get a chance at getting a fair hearing if I keep doing things to upset the Judge?  Well, how about the Law? Is my response, as this case is one that should only come down to laws?
The Law? Now, this is something that is missing from Courtroom 1806 with Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan sitting on the bench. This case should not be about the fact that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan does not like me. On July 25th, 2018 Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me after I pointed out the fact that Joyce Washington was telling a lie about not receiving a copy of a response in the order of protection case; Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me that she did not care! I had the printout from that court date where the Judge, in that case, gave Joyce a copy, and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me that she did not care, as she does not trust me. What is there to trust; I had the printout.
On July 25th, 2018 I stood there in shock about what Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said to my wife and I. when I requested for the 4th time that a court reporter is needed to be there if she was going to have a hearing on the order of protection case. Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said that since we have money to pay for a lawyer (as we do not have the funds to pay for one; someone lent us the money to save Zion), we can pay to have court reported at court.  Is this what justice is about in Cook County Probate Court? I had a hearing on August 6th, 2018 to remove her from the Order of Protection case. All the deputy on the 18th floor thought she was off my case (as I have talked to many of them and they all know what is going on is not right or fair and I am 100% sure that anyone that asks them they would tell the truth).
The Transfer I did in the order of protection case was not for her courtroom; I wanted that case transfer to the adoption court, and I only did the transfer due to the fact that my lawyer at that time talks me into doing it. She said that how can we get Zion back with an Op on me. Now during the July 25th hearing the Gal David Gotzh talk about the case and how it should be before Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan. The Op expired at 9 am, and Judge Kennedy-Sullivan took upon herself to reissue it, and she set it for that August date due to the fact she was going out of town.
During that hearing to removed Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan from the case, the GAL David Gotzh was asked about what the Judge said during the July 25th, 2018 hearing. Now, how is it that the GAL is also on the order of Protection case; well, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan put him onto the case to make sure the fix was in. The Gal stood there under oath and said he does not recall what the Judge said on July 25th, 2018; and next, he said that what he does recall was different from what I was saying. So, I asked, ok ask what did the Judge say? He said he does not recall. The Judge in the hearing said that as Judges they have a lot of leave way to do what they want. That is what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me each time how she can do this; she said because she is the Judge. I was being told that she does not have to follow the laws, laws are for black folks, is that fair?
Well, on August 6th, 2018 Judge Kennedy-Sullivan gave me a 6-month order of protection for nothing.  Facts in that hearing were Joyce lied; she said five her tires were flat in 24 hours, but she did not have any pictures with her, she did not have the bill for getting them to fix with her. When ask did anyone see me doing this, she said no.  Joyce said I sent her a message that made her fear for her life; ok where is it? No police report, she waited two weeks to go and get an OP about all these issues. Joyce was before Judge Kennedy-Sullivan, and she did not bring it up on that day; no, she left the court and got it from another courthouse on Harrison. Why? I ask Joyce who told her to go and do that and it was the GAL in the Probate case who objected and said she does not have to tell me who told her.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan has let the GAL speak and defend Joyce, the birth mother, and it is a fact that he is the GAL for Zion; however, as the Judge told me she is the Judge. Well, where is the Justice in all this?  The GAL put on a case why I should not get a new Judge; he put on the case why I should get an Order of Protection. This is not the Job of a GAL, but as I have been told over and over a Judge can do what they want. How is it that they cannot let all these people out of jail who have been set up?
This case has too many people that do not speak up; they talk about what Judge Kennedy-Sullivan is doing but say nothing and just let her do it; she is not acting as a Judge should, and she should be removed from the Bench!  I can tell you that in courtroom 1806 it is always full of cook county deputies, had I known that I was going to have a hearing to get her off my case on the 6ht I would have got one of them to come and tell the truth. All I ask for is just tell the truth. It is a shame that in Court Room 1806 before Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan that a 12-year-old black boy must pay for the fact that the Judge does not like me.

I do not know what the powers that be are going to do, however, I know that I am not getting any Justice before this Judge and no one wants to remove her from my case, and she is not going to remove herself. So, I fax, text, email, call and hand out flyers, as that all I can. I cannot fight the power of a road cook county Judge.  What is the difference between a man on the street that puts a gun to my head and takes my money; and what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh are doing? Nothing she just does it with a black rob on in a courtroom, and he does it with a White sheet on.
The City of Chicago and for that many local folks love to tell young, poor black folk to see something, say something; well these folks in the courtroom, see something and they say nothing. We all stand around watching a black man get lynch, and we all say that is not my business, and when they lynch comes for you, you ask who out there will help me.  I stand up as that all I can do, I am my brothers’ keeper, and it is a dam shame it is not more out there like me
A fact I have more White Deputies in the courthouse that comes up to me and talk about this case and the unjust that I have black; now let that sink in…




No comments:

Post a Comment