Thursday, August 9, 2018

KILL THE KING

I have time to sit back and regroup and think about things that were said to me during these past six months.  On February 21st, 2018 when Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me from the bench under the great seal of IL that the plan I have for Zion in life might not be what he wants or what is best for him. Those words ring through my soul like a knife, as it was at that point she and GAL David Gotzh started to derail all that we have done for the past 12 years.
They took Zion from us for only one reason, that was we were making a King.  They wanted him to be a killer. I talk about how killers are made, not born and this is very true. You take any one of these young black males that are out here killing and give them a chance at life. You put them into a home that is full of love, you put education first and not only talk about it, but show them the way. Zion has been going to Jackson State since he was a baby; so that is all he knows.
However, that will not be his life anymore. As I get ready to load up and take my other son down to school to set up his dorm (yes black and gold) I cannot help but think about Zion. He is living with a man that uses drugs. With a mom that sells her self to anyone for money.  Zion is not being taught the life of education; however, he is getting a crash lesson on that Big G life. It kills me that it is nothing I can do, or for that nothing anyone else wants to do.
I have to sit back and watch this madness as my hands have been tied,  my voice has been mute.  Some do not like for me to say that I have been Lynched in courtroom 1806; by a racist system; however, I have. On July 25, 2018, Judge Kennedy-Sullivan kept saying to me, “you think you are smart”; well, what did she not say is what race through my mind.
On August 2nd, 2018 I was before her and her and the GAL put on their White Robs and hung me from the trees of justice.
I beg my master to let me go; I have to beg everyone in power to give me justice.  I beg them just to let me get justice, and justice is not something that comes in Cook County.
I am so sick of hearing about the killing in the streets of Chicago, as no one talks about the massacre in the courtrooms. We are a 24-hour people where we talk about issues for just that. When was the last time anything was said about the fact that 70 people were shot last weekend? They have moved on to the next shooting, so that is old news.
Well, I want to put everyone on notice that Zion is not going to be old news.  I am not going to move on as the Judge and GAL told me to do.  I am not going to go away and be a good boy and let the street have my son. I told them I was not going to walk away.  Yes, it true that I do not only have to fight the GAL, the Judge; however, an extended system of making killers. This is a war, and I am in it to the end! I told them they are going to have to kill me for me to walk away.
I have to fight with the pen, as I do not have solders yet. I do not have that voice to get my story out yet.  I am fighting for someone that life is not worth that much in a society, as they are killing young black boys like ants. We have a system in place that kills them before they can grow up to become a man. I asked how is it that African American seems to be stuck at the 12% mark when it comes to the total US population?  Very easy our numbers only grow through birth.  So if you take into effect that we have more to die than being born, our number will never increase.
I hope to take my story on the road this weekend as the racist do not sleep.  Just because it is night time; they are up to thinking of new ways to put me in my place.  I am out here looking for soldiers to join my fight. This weekend it will be hot in the city, and sad to say people will die in Chicago. That is what the Judge in 1806 and the GAL wanted; when they told me on February 21st, 2018 that is the life they wanted for Zion.
The Judge will not allow for her courtroom to have a court reporter and that is for only one reason. Think about that; if what she was doing was Justice, she would want the world to know about it.  KILL THE KING SO HE WILL NOT GROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment