Saturday, August 18, 2018

Best for BIG Z

I talk about Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and the GAL David Gotzh, and I feel that many do not understand what I think about these two.  When I talk about how their pictures need to be the face all that is wrong with the African American youth when it comes to killing and crimes I say that as a FACT. Now, they might not be putting the guns into these young men hands; but they are a system that has since slaver destroyed the black family with laws and racism.
Over 90 % of those young men that kill or are killed come from a broken home, over 70 % of them in some time of their life has been before a judge or in the court system at some point in their life. So, when these two stood in court and took Zion from his family they did this for only one reason. They wanted to make a killer or make it so that he can be killed. Now, I do not sugar coat it as Joyce has an IQ of a grape, however, she is from the streets and she knows how to play a john and the GAL was her john as she played him and the fact that he could not stand a strong black man going toe to toe with him.
On Monday Big Z will 12, and his sister (who has been more of a mother to him than Joyce will never be) came to town to give him a gift. Big Z does not forget anything, and he knows that she told him that she was going to buy him what he wanted, and Stacie has been trying to text and call Joyce for about a month, and she will not answer back. Now, I want to make this clear anyone of you that says to me that we are family and you still talk to her or go back and report anything I do or say; you are DEAD to me. Now, you can do this. However, you want to say that you do not want to be in the middle when it comes to getting him his gifts.
The GAL and Judge said that it was for the best that he does not call or text them, a FACT the GAL said he does not want Big Z to tell us anything about his living condition. I was like WTF! He is not 6 or 1; this young man is 12 and do you think that he is not going to recall what was done to him. Do they think he is going to think this was done out of love? No, he is going to have hate in his soul as my son is not a fool, he knows about racism, and he knows how some will treat him due to being a young black boy.
I am made as I know how much Stacie loves her little brother and will do anything for him and for her to have to be cut off form him was not right and it was just downright wrong. I know that they hate me and I personally do not care; I am never as long as I have left going to need them for anything. So to hate me, I came into this world with racist hating me, and I am going to leave the same way. I do not care for what they are doing to my family; I do not care how they have destroyed Big Z at a point in his life where if we do not watch out we can lose him.
At this age going into Jr. High will make or break his high school years, and I understand that Joyce does not get this as she never finished high school, and she does not have an understanding how important school is, but Big Z is a man, he cannot get into the streets and make money as she can. I want to ask some non-black people why do some have that much hate in them; they talk about not killing the unborn. However, when they come into the world, you are easy to kill them then.
I hate, and I have my feeling, and they were not something I was born with; however, they are something that I developed over time. How Judge Kennedy-Sullivan talks about how her court is about the rights of parents come first when it is her job to take children from parents and give the care to someone else?  Or how can say that and tell Joyce that she did not have to give the birth record dad noticed?
How can the GAL talk about right and laws when he knows for a fact that the laws, in this case, were tossed out the window. At the end whatever happened to do what was Best for Big Z or does his right not count because he is a little black child and I say what the life of a little black child is worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment