Sunday, August 26, 2018

Hate or Race?

Hate, do you know how much hate that man has for me, it was built on the fact that he thought since I was a black man he was able to speak to me like I was his son. This is the power of hate; he hated the fact that I am a man and get under his sink I am a bigger man than he will ever be. He gave Joyce all my personal information, he told her about my family personal information, and I did not get upset. I did not post his information or put him on blast with all those so-called gang members that he talks about. No, I just kept my head up and kept doing what I do best, and that makes me a bigger and better black man.
You See David you did not win, you might have had the judge lock me up, and in that 24 hours, I hope that I reach one young man, that might have been the one that took something upside your head. You never know why anyone comes into your life or why; you came into my life with the luck of the draws, and it is true that you are a racist and I found that out very early. But what I have put into Zion you can never take out from him; you can sit there and talk to him about what an evil man I am, you can do all that you can to brainwash him and, in the end, he knows just who you are.
I want to ask you personally, are you sleeping with Joyce, did she do something for you when you and she were in that office? I ask this as a man I try to say to myself what in this world would make a man do all that you have done. You have lied for her, you have covered up what she was doing, and you have defended her all the way up to the appeals court. From one man to a want to be, did you sleep with her?
I talk about how and what she is and you got mad and started turning red and told me to stop; I do not have to talk about the women she is, I will let the men in her life do that; all 4 or 6 of them. I want to one day find out the truth as that is what I do, I am a history, and it is a part of me that wants to know, did you do all this due to your hate for me; or that you are sleeping with her? Now, a fact just asks any man why a man would do all that he is going, and it comes down to two reasons and not you are not that good of a lawyer. As the reviews on you are 100% corrected you do not want to work, and you are lazy and look for the easy way out. You might be able to bully me in the Judge's courtroom as she lets you, but real man to man you are a joke.
I have 0 respect for you, and you know why. You are a liar, and you disrupted the oath that you took. You did so much harm to Zion and like it or not it is going to come a day that he is going to be able to tell me everything. The fact that you do not know about that young man, he does not forget. He can recall things from the time he was 2; so, he is going to recall all that you said and did, and he is going to tell me, and when he does I want you to know that I am coming for you with a nice case. You might have won the battle, but you will never win the war.
You have a solder that is a turncoat and will turn on you faster than you can think about it; I am going to get a copy off her phone records, and I will be able to see what you text her about and when. You lied and said you did not talk to her during court and we both know that was I lie. I have and will reach out to as many people that I can as I am sure you have crossed the lines in the past as all of you have. Once I find that one person to join the fight I hope to come from you. You lied to the court, and you are a disgrace to the named lawyer. You have a personal something with the mother of the child it was your job to check out her past.
You said that you had been over to that building, however not one dope boy has said that you did some, did you go blackface? Or what that just another one of your lies that you have told? It is Sunday, and I do not play church, and I do not go, but what I can tell you and give you my word, what you did to Zion I am not going to forget or forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment