Sunday, August 12, 2018

lighting in the bottle

I read stories all the time about shopping, eating, driving, swimming and just right down to just breathing air while black in American. So, what I am going through in Cook County Probate court is nothing new, as I am a black man living in a world that does not see me as a man, for that they do not see me at all past my race. On February 21, 2018, I stood in Cook County Probate court not as a man, however as less than. When GAL David Gotzh came onto this case, it was his job to do what was and is in the best of Zion, and he has done all that he can to make a killer.

You must go back and read the FaceBook post of David Gotzh to understand his mind; he is a White male from upper state Washington the lives in one of the racist parts of Indiana. Many forget that it was not deep down in the woods of the south were the Klan came from. However, it was right in the State of Indian. The Hoosier brought more to America besides basketball they were the birth of the Klan, and it is no shock to me that is David Gotzh choose to live.

I just drop my son off to start at school, and I was putting Zion on the same path in life. It was Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan who calls herself a lifelong Democrat that said to me from the bench, the road that Zion was on, going to college, playing baseball, getting into STEM was not the right path for a little black boy. We want always to point the finger and say race is only an issue in the southern state; that is not true, races is an issue all over American. I have been talked to and treated like a dog in this Judge's courtroom, she has called me all type of name and has done all that she can to destroy yet another young black child.

This is a case that gets not ink; it is something that has become the norm for many, the Judge and GAL do not say that I have done a great job to have all 3 of my children to get out of high school and go on to college. No, they say to me that is not the job of being a black man in American, how dare does I get into the business of making Men when it there wishes to make killers. I hope to get back up north and find someone to help; I know that is like finding lighting in the bottle. As I have to find someone that does not look like me to want to help me, as too many of those that look like me, just do not care!

No comments:

Post a Comment