Monday, August 6, 2018

Lies and more Lies!

The Mayor of Chicago said to best, and that is why I can say that I respect him as a man ‘“This problem is sometimes referred to as the thin blue line,” Emanuel said. “Other times it is referred to as the code of silence. It is the tendency to ignore. It is the tendency to deny. It is the tendency in some cases to cover-up the bad actions of a colleague or colleagues.”
I have stood in courtrooms where Joyce Washington has right out lied!
Now, I hate that Zion has been the one that has been forgotten; What these courts have done to him is wrong, and his life will never be the same, and it is two people that can be blamed for this; the GAL and Probate Judge.
On May 31st 2018th Zion beg to go home with us all he wanted to do was go home with his family and be a little boy with dreams. When he did call, he begs to come home. Zion spoke about how he and Joyce have been fighting as he had told her he does not want to live there. But for her, she does not care as he is her golden ticket. 
Zion is her passport to Link and section 8, housing.  What was the first thing she did once she got Zion, apply for food stamps After all her man (s) that lives with her have to eat. On May the 30th 2018, she lied to get an emergency Order of Protection   Fact Orders of protection are governed under the Illinois Domestic Violence Act. The Act was created to raise awareness of domestic violence as a serious crime against the individual and society, and to offer more protections to victims of domestic violence by issuing court orders prohibiting abuse and prosecuting abusers. The Domestic Violence Act of 1986 see 750 ILCS 60/101 et seq. is very clear
Nowhere what Joyce lied and said I did fall under the act. Damage to a car is not Domestic Violence it is damage to a car ( I will ask him about the last married man she slept with who wanted to kill her after she told his wife; is that case now. How you have damage to your car and not produce Proof?
She said I sent her a Text message saying that I was going to kill her; she does not have a copy of these text as there was never one sent.
Joyce got an Order of Protection for one reason and only one, to hurt us from seeing and talking to Zion. She has used that OP keep us from Zion for two months and it needs to come to an end today.
Over the weekend over 70 people were shot in the City of Chicago, Joyce lives in one of the most dangerous parts of the City District 4 and what has happened to Zion is Child Abuse. However, since he is a little black boy some see it as life for him. This is the Life that Zion knows, and it should have had not been a life that he had to live with.
Today I go back to court, and I am going to cross Joyce on everything in her life, and I pray that I get a shot at that GAL. I have the tapes about him that Joyce did, I have so much proof that he has been helping her and today he is not the GAL, but he will be a witness.
I hate, and it kills my soul what Zion is going thought, and as his dad, it is my job to make it better for him. He is not from my seed, but my son he still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment