Saturday, August 25, 2018

Strange Fruit

Do you all know George Jackson? I know that you do not. As to many of you, he was a nobody. Well, he was just the first person killed on Friday at 12:35 a.m. However, I am sure this 31-year-old man was loved by someone, and someone woke up with a hole in their soul; someone is not going to sleep this weekend as they know the person they love, a brother, father or son will not get to see this full moon tonight.
The persons that are liable for his death is #Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and Lawyer # David Gotzh as they are the face of the killing in the city. As these two are a system that put these young killers back onto the street, they are a system that makes natural born killers.
It is a full moon tonight, and I could be doing many things tonight. However, my heart is heaving as I have pain in my soul due to what is going on in the life of my son. I am sorry that many might not like me, and some want me just to stop talking about this. Or as the Judge said, they want to tone down this case. To them Zion is nothing but a case number, his life is nothing to this judge before she met him he was nothing to her, and I am sure he is nothing to her now. She spoke about how this case is on her mind and keeps her up; What some BULL! Why would this case keep her up; why would she care? After all, she is the one that did it. She is the one that had the choice to reverse her order and make it right.
However, she stood there with a smile on her face, and GAL David Gotzh laugh, yes, he stood there as it was funny to him. I guess he thought he made another killer or got another black child killed. I keep staying like father like son; like his, he loves to talk about my past, well google his name and put the state of Washington and little girl killed and see where he comes from.
I am not going anywhere, and I might not get the numbers to get the Judge on the recall for the fall, I will be there when it is her time to get that % of yes votes, and I am putting money into a big Fat NO!
I do not care who you are, or what you think about me when you see the name Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan on the ballot vote NO! as you might be like the family of George Jackson, or you might be Mr. Jackson if you do not. The GAL talk about making me spend money on this case, well I want to make sure that he loses a client or two, I want to make sure that all the Judges know about him and what he likes to do with playing games with paperwork. You see I might not be able to wipe that smile off your face, but you better know that when you are Google, you will never forget me.
I told them both that I would not go anywhere, and they were told that I am that pit bull, I am the crack in the dam and I am their Frank Wills as I am going to break their Watergate. I say this about anyone, if you look into someone past you are going to find dirt.
Sorry, no one is clean; as we all have something that we do not want to come to light, we have things in our past that if they came out, we would get a double look. Well, this GAL wanted to put my life out there, silly rabbits did not know, I beat him to it; you read my blog you will see I do not hold back. I do not sugar coat anything, and I talk about my past. Unlike him and Joyce and said to say the Judge.
You do not hurt a Real man by using his children. I posted during the week of May 14th that I was going to jail; I told you all that she was going to lock me up as I was going to my son big day and I knew that when I came back, I was going to jail.
I did not think she would do what she did, as I kept saying she might hate me, but she put her hand up in the air and took an oath to uphold the laws of the land. Well I guess that land stop before the Mason-Dixie line, and she just pulled out the rope, and the GAL took it up the Tree, and they both push me off the ledge for a Judicial Lynching.
In courtroom 1806 "Southern trees bear a strange fruit, Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze, Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees Pastoral scene of the gallant south. The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh Then the sudden smell of burning flesh. Here is fruit for the crows to pluck For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck, For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop Here is a strange and bitter crop".

No comments:

Post a Comment