Tuesday, August 7, 2018

WAR ZONE

I question why White/ African American people talk about black on black crime in one speech and do not talk about how removing the black man from the family is one of the roots to all this We must stop looking at these shooters as we are not going to change those who want to get that body count up. We must kill the cancer cell before it affects anymore of the body.
Pandora’s is out of the box and sorry she is not going back in. Get ready as it will be one bumpy ride for rest of this summer and fall and just hope you do not get caught in the crossfire; as the shooting is not going to stop. 
I get to the point where I find myself so angry at life and so angry at my people. I do not get us many times as why do we think praying is going to solve anything? I do not think that praying to a God that was given to you by your slave master is going to do anything for you. Sorry I just do not subscribe to that. Just as I do not feel that eating your problems away will do anything but give you more problems. 
I stood in a courtroom, and it kept all that I had in me from getting up and telling that Racist ass Gal where to go. He looks at me with that dumb ass look on his face, and I just wanted to tell you that I am still waiting on that man to man that you talk about. Just like a Racist; use children to fight your battles; he knew that he was not man enough to come after me, so he came after Zion; like a PUNK. 
I look at all that is said about me, and yes some of you say some of the dumbest ass shit about me and how I have all this hate for Black folks. I am about to drop my 3rd child off to my school, an all-black school and you dummy want to talk shit about my hate for black folks. No, I hate NEGRO@ I hate that mindset that NEGRO have. But I love being black.
I spend most of my time right about now just walking and keeping to myself as it is no one that can tell me what I am going through as this might fuck many people up, but I love my children, and as a man, the fact that I cannot protect one is killing me inside.  
I know that’s it was one of you simple minded folks that gave that egg donner some of my pictures I post on Facebook.  I do not care as I have a blog that is not closed and I keep telling you all I am not a scared ass Black man; Jail does not fear me and death sure in hell does not. 
And I do not fear anyone that walks this earth. So sorry next time tell her dumb ass not to show me with your Facebook screen name on it. Well, Classes are about over and it all uphill from this point. I just have to do my research and next up is Law School; why not; shit I can do most of the work already. 
I was putting in my tub at the building, and I had to stop as it was just too much for me.  Zion wanted that tub so bad that I found it on Facebook we got an old school Craw foot tub to put in our new place and it is hard for me to go in there when I know he is living in a dam WAR ZONE. 
But as the JUDGE SUSAN KENNEDY SULLIVAN TOLD me, she can do what she wants, and that is fuck up the life of a black child. I post her name, and I post the GAL name, and I called him a RACIST because he is. 100% FACT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment