Monday, August 13, 2018

The fight in the dog!

I do not think that the GAL and Judge understand what damage they have caused my family and my life, and it seems that they believe that I am just going to walk away and let all this go. Well, I give my word that is not going to happen.
Case in point, as some know I am working on my Ph.D.; and during all this madness I have been doing my prospectus as well. So today final grades just came out, and I got a B. Out of 100 points max I had 86 points I had something that was due on May 31st that I did not do on the time it was worth 10 points and I got five dues to being late.
As I look back over my grades it was a point here or there due to simple issues as my mind is not there and the simple fact that I got a B goes to show just how I am. I am one of the only Black males in the program, and I know that my work has to be better. If I am asked to do two things I better do 6, I know that I cannot rock the boat or take my work where I want to go right now as I have to play the game. You see I do not know many that can hit a 10-year-old girl and say the sun got into their eyes as they run a red light and not go to jail, but that is a White privilege that I will never see in my life.
What David Gotzh did to Zion and us, he needs to be locked up, and I am going to dig into his life to see what else is there; We all have things in our lives that we do not want to come out and this man sure does. He has written a total of about 18 motions, or doc’s in this case, and that is not due to the fact that he is that dam good.
No, it is due to the fact that he wants to get into a pissing contest with me, the only issue is he used my Son to hurt me, and I have not done anything to anyone he loves. A real man does not fight their battle by using women and children, but racist does, and I beat the drum that he is just who he is. When I had him on the stand I wanted to ask him, so how many times have you called me the N-word; but I knew Judge Kennedy-Sullivan would not let me go into his racist past.
In one week, Zion will be 12 years old on 8/20 and it is killing me that he is not going to be out of town watching his team (the White Sox) play as he and I had a pack we go to see the White Sox play at all the ballparks before he gets out of high school. This is the type of things that Zion was used to doing; he had a dad that open him up to the best in life, he did not have to dodge gunfights and sleep under the smell of drugs.
However, so many White people think this is how most people of color live so for them to say that it is not that bad for Zion, goes to show how cut off from the world many are.
It goes the same for African Americana if they cared more about children like Zion as they do those children of rich blacks; we might be better off. We tend to put those who need the less help on the high mountain and kick those that need all the help down and talk about how they do not work hard enough.
I read something over the weekend about how much tickets were to see on the run tour, and for me, that is a no-brainer. My on the run is buying my sons books for his first year; setting up a payment plan to pay off that first year; trying to come up with the money to pay the father rights guy.
I have to say that I did not go out and look for this fight with these two, but they better know that is not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog and I am a Wolf! Just looking for a pack to fight with me; as I am coming for them. 
These two hurt my son, and I am going to let the world know about it, I am not just going to the feds, but anyone else on down to the IRS, as I am about 80% sure he has been cheating on his taxes also. I told him back in February outside that courtroom when he sandbags me; walk away and do not try to hurt my son, he can be a racist all he wants just do not let his view hurt my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment