Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lock Him UP!

To Whom it may Concerns.

My Name is Mahdee Muhammad, and for the past six months I have been going up the way about the actions of two people, and it all started with a Friday evening call from Attorney David Gotzh. As a GAL I knew that his voice was the only one in the courtroom as all the Judge does is what the GAL tells them to do. It must be a Judge that takes over and does their job and look at the facts in a case to decide based on facts and not the GAL.

Well, in this case, my family got a racist as a GAL, and right away he and I bump heads, and he has spent his time trying to hurt me by going after Zion. That is 100% correct; he had not worked for what is best for Zion, he has done anything to help Zion. The job of a GAL is to be one that investigates the facts, and that is something he did not do. He has never talked to my wife, and if he were doing the job that he protests, he would have talked with her. She called him back in February twice, and he did not call her back; he did not ask to set up a time to speak with her as it was about me.

As the Gal, he spoke with the Judge, and I do not know what he told her, but I do know that I hope the federal case that I have will answer questions that up to this point ARDC has not ask and does not want to ask. I need him to tell me how what he is doing what is best for Zion when fact:
  •  You recommended to the court that he does not play baseball?
  • You recommended to the court that he does not talk, see or have anything to do with the only family he has known in his life?
  • On July 25th, 2018 you stood in court and knew for a fact that Joyce was telling a lie about getting a copy of my replay and you cosign her lie and help her lie?
  • You have done 14 motions to have our case drop or stop, and you know for a fact that the judge should have never let this case go forward. You have file 0 on the motion that Joyce called herself doing and you know they were not doing right.
  • You lied about going to see Zion and Zion told you on May 30th, 2018 that he wanted to go live with his mom and dad and you did not relay his wishes to the court; you did not do as your “client” asks of you.
  • You had help Joyce and gave her legal advice; you have lied to others about your actions and the reason behind them.
  • You told the Court that when Zion is living is an up and coming part of the City when it is the highest crime block in the city. Drug spots all up and down the block. Joyce has some men keeping Zion when she leaves out 4 days a week from 6 pm to 7 am; that we know nothing about
  • On July 25th, 2018 you stood in court and cited some case law that let you argue Joyce case to get a two-year order of protection on me so that I cannot talk to see Zion for two years based on no facts. You want me to go before Judge Kennedy-Sullivan for this hearing; you might as well save the time and issue that. The Judge stood there and said that you are able to bring in what you want, but I cannot. Once more you were Zion GAL, and you told Joyce to go to Harrison and get that bogus Op on me to keep Zion from me. Once more, sir, you are living up to your German past; and slavers; you want to take my Son from me and keep him from me so that he can be what the Judge said she wanted him to be back on February 21st another young black man out here killing or being killed. FACTS!


I read that it is ok and for that case, it is nothing wrong for a lawyer in Il to lie in court, yes that is right it talks about how a lawyer can tell lies in court, now I do not recall the facts for why this is ok. So, I guess it is also ok for a lawyer to help and tell others to lie as that is the Cook County Way. I have some work to do with school, and after that, I have two weeks to do nothing but spend my time in the law books as I am going to find out how to add Attorney David Gotzh as a co-defender in my federal case on the Judge.

When a young black male goes out and does something, he goes to jail when a Judge and lawyer break the laws those who job it is to investigate their actions look the other way. I know that the Judicial Board is going to investigate the Judge, I also know that all will come from it is something in her file as sorry that is what history shows. And, sorry this case is 100% about race, I am a black man that dares to stand up for my son, and to many, that's a NO-NO.
LOCK HIM UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment