Saturday, August 11, 2018

New Day and Same Issue

A new day and same issue; my son it checked in today to start on the path to becoming a man. I hate that Zion was not able to be here and it makes me so upset that it is 100% due to race. I look around the campus, and it was nice to see so many young people, and I kept but help to wonder why? Why did Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan feel the need to take Zion and turn his life upside down, how did she let a racist talk her into this madness? 

I am lost for words many times as words cannot say what my soul it is feeling, the pain that goes through me is like I have died. I am also so upset that I want to scream out loud. I keep asking myself what is Zion doing? What is he thinking, and does he believe that we have left him? Joyce is playing with his head and has him thinking that we do not love him anymore; she has played a game with his mind. 

It is late, and I am about to call it a night as I do not want to cry anymore as all it does it make me mad. I can only say that I have done all that I can, and it is clear that I am not going to get any help from anyone that looks like me. As soon as I get back, I have to up my game, and I have to reach out to more people that looking nothing like me as they tend to care more about the life of a little black boy.  Sorry, that is the truth many times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment