Monday, August 20, 2018

Slavery was Legal!

Today I got the email from our lawyer, and it was to let us know that she was not going to be able to represent us anymore due to a breakdown of the attorney-client relationship. She wanted me to be nice and come to a gunfight with rocks, and I will pass on that as I am coming with a tank!
I am not mad at all, and I am not shock as I was told that I need an old White Jewish guy as that is how you fight a racist who uses a child. My motions were on point and on the law. Now, I am not shocked or sad to see her go as I ask her from the start was it going to be an issue for her and CVLS and she told me no.
I knew it was going to be an issue, or she might not like the fact that I have gone to the FEDs or that I will not sit back and say nothing.  I am sorry I am a fighter, as that is all I know how to do. Now, if I had a lawyer that was fighting for my son as much as I am, I could sit back and do nothing.
However, to tell me to do nothing and let a Judge put a case on me, let the GAL put my son life in danger is not who I am. Zion is living in a house where Joyce brings her Johns in and out of his life. I talk about all the men she has coming and keeping Zion, and the GAL does not care as he is not his child. It takes only one of them to touch Zion or do something else; Joyce leaves Zion 4 days a week from 5 pm to 7 am with the guy of the week. It only takes one!
I was told by someone that there are many things going on that I do not know about, and why? The Judge and GAL put an order of protection on me to keep me from finding out what was going on. I swear on my life if anything happens to Zion I will spend what life I have left making sure that the Judge and GAL go to jail for this. They did this to Zion, and they did it for one reason and only one to make me pay for being a black man to ask a question.
Last week I had a sit down with the Father Rights office, and they told me that they were going to let me know how much it would cost for them to take our case. I must have someone in place in 5 days as I want to have that order from July vacated also and I will do the motion myself if I have to as I want it to be heard on the 28th of August as we are going to be in court anyway. I am so upset over all this, and it is killing me that I have not been able to find a lawyer that does not see us as a paycheck.
Today was Zion Born day, and it was the first one he did not spend with his family, do not tell me that Joyce is his family as DNA does not make the family; love does, and she does not love Zion. Stacie texts her about giving Zion his gifts, and she did not let her do that. Simple fact is that he is a way to live for her, she will sell Zion to the next men that come around the block, sorry that is the FACT and those in my family that knows what she is doing and say nothing are just as bad as she is; no, you all are worse.
Take a quote from a great brother, many times we think legal mean right; when we look at slavery, it was 100% legal; however, was it right? So, when I am told that what GAL David Gotzh and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan are doing to Zion is legal, I ask the question was it right? The GAL and Judge would say YES.
I know I need help as I must go before a Federal Judge on Thursday on my motion about the Judge (brother is Pro-Se). I must come up with the money for the father’s right guys.  I know that will be hard to do by the end of the month. However, I am a man going out of my mind as there as there is no Justice in Cook County!  As what is the life of a Little Black Boy Worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment