Wednesday, August 29, 2018

David Duke

No Respect for life, these young men do not care about life. They have nothing to live for, you and I can think about what we are going to do next summer, we can sit up and make plans about going to the movies this weekend. I can sit up and think about what hotel I am going to book when my son gets his masters in 9 months… These young people do not think past today, and sometime this hour. If I do not have anything to live for, what do I care if you live?
We have a system in place that makes killers and until we change that it is never going to change. We cannot police ourselves out of this madness. And let be clear anyone that works in law enforcement that tells you they want to stop crime is a lie; who wants to stop something that feeds them?
They just want to keep it in a box; the problem is that many times that box spills over.
The judge I name told me as this is a fact that she does not care if someone lies under oath; that is a judge that makes and will keep on making young killers who grow up to be older killers. We need to stop the system.  We need to stop thinking that just voting is going to help, as you can vote for Judges like the one I have in probate and you would be better off with David Duke.
My son has an issue, and I was not there as I should have been as I have four children and when one has a problem I can make things happen; when two I am ok but dam all 4 gets me into a bag. The FACT, all four of these issues, were caused by Joyce, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, and Lawyer David Gotzh! They decided in February that they were going to BUCK me. I talk about what it is to Buck the Slave, and they wanted to take Castration me for speaking up.
The fact had I just said nothing and been a good one and just said yes and no (master) it would have been all wonderful. However I ask questions I had the problem that I could read, I could think, and now I find myself on more without a lawyer. Now, I am not a dumb man, and I read the paperwork, and I knew it was no way that I was going to sit back and do nothing and say nothing. I told them all if someone took your child would you do nothing?
I am a fighter, and I fight, and I fight for all of them, and if you hurt one of mines it is my job as their Dad to Fight until I cannot breathe, or you have taken the life out of my body. So, when I made the choice that I was going to see my Son walk across the stage that was a choice I made with the mindset that the Judge was going to send me to Jail as that is all she should have done. However, she pulls out the knife and said I am about to teach this one; cut cut.
Tell me to go sit down is not an option. I am making moves, and I am talking about this, I know that for most of our local folks in power who look like me this is just another story or one little black boy. However, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan He Is My Son! And I go to the grave for mines. You all gave Joyce my daughter address, and she had to move for her safety, you gave her our other address, and you said she needs the OP.
Today, I hope that they all enjoy their day in court without me as my other son had an issue that I have to deal with, but you better know that it does not make one difference where I am or might be I am going to FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

#Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan and #David Gotzh the Face of the Killing in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment