Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Made Killer

What happens in courtroom 1806 on August 6th, 2018 was anything but justice. There was an Assistant Deputy clerk in Judge Kennedy-Sullivan courtroom, and he was the same person that was in there when the Judge put me out, I would love to know if he feels that was justice. The Judge allowed the GAL for the Minor to represent Joyce Washington in an OP case where she produces no proof to what she stated in her emergency motion for an Order of Protection.  
I cannot fight the GAL and Judge in this case as there is no way I can have a fair anything in this court and it is costing me my mental health.  It is a fact that this is not about Zion, it is not about what was or is right; it is about putting me into my place by a racist court.  The Judge allowed Joyce to say what she wanted and uncheck. The Judge allowed the GAL to testify for Joyce.
Why do we sit here and play the games that he is not only the GAL for Zion, however, he is also the Lawyer for Joyce the Birthmother?  I said it from day one that this is a setup, this man got up on the stand and just had a memory lost to anything that I ask him; however, he had so much to say when he gave Joyce closing for her.
I keep looking for justice from a court system that was never about giving a black man anything but time. I know that sound dumb to think that I was going to go into a Cook County court and get Justice as it is a fact that it does not come to many that look like me. I keep saying if these cases were just based on the laws and fact it would not be a case.
I was not able to talk about where Joyce lived; I was not able to talk about what she does for a living, I was not even able to ask her where she bought five new tires for $400 or how was she able to pay for them. I was not able to ask anything. Joyce did not produce any paperwork to this fact. It just kills me as this was not justice it was a Judicial Lynching of not one but two black males.
After a weekend with so many shootings in the City, I keep saying that what is going on in the streets of the City is the product of what is going on in the court system of Chicago. This is not about too many guns on the streets; however, it is and has always been about no strong leadership in the city when it comes to fighting for the needs of the City African American people.
I know that this case was never about Zion, it has and will always be about me, and I am not shocked at the action of Joyce as her mind makes her feel that this case is about her and what she is going is making her feel importing. The Judge and GAL look at her, and they see just another number, they know that she will never be any more than what she is, and they also know that she will make sure that Zion does not have a chance to be anything but just another young black male being killed or killing someone.
This case was never going to be won in courtroom 1806, and I have said that from the start, it has to be one that the federal government comes in and deal with as the pay to play is there. It is no way on earth that this Judge was able to get on the bench without someone getting paid. I am sorry that is just a Fact, I do not hold any type of law anything, and if this case were equal, I would be wiping the floor with that GAL.
He is not that smart, he looks at me and gives me that dumb look and I just stand there as he just does not know that all I am doing it building my case on him as he had allowed his feeling to affect his Judgement. I have him on the dead to wrong telling lies in court; I have him dead to wrong on other issues as he thinks this case for me is about having his right to practices law taking away, no it is about having him locked up. They never get anyone on the crimes they do, it is always on the lies they tell, and he has told many.
It hurts right now as it is killing me how there are so many Zion in the city of Chicago and we want to point blame at all the killings and say it is about guns in the hands of young men of color. When it is about young men of color having at some point in their lives to had encountered a Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and Lawyer David Gotzh that destroyed them and turned them into a Made Killer
Real funny that Joyce has copies of my Blog, she has screenshots of my Facebook Page (my page is private). I know that she reads them as for her she has a mind of a peanut with the thinking of a grape (She is the stalker). She is a person that hates her son; she hated the fact that he had a life that she never was or could have. I stand by what I said; she is just as crazy as her mom is and her life will mirror her mom’s.

She will never have a family.  She is a poison person, has been one since she was a child.   Judge Kennedy-Sullivan did not let me go into her private life. However, I will have my chance in a real courtroom as I am about to hit here with another civil case. I needed to find out how she and that GAL have been talking, and I did that as I am about to get those T-Mobile records.

No comments:

Post a Comment