Monday, August 6, 2018

KKK

I do not have much to say as what is the life of a little black boy, in Courtroom 1806 NOTHING! Today I watch as the GAL who is there for what is best for Zion stood in court and just right out told one lie after the next and gave me that dame KKK smile. I guess he got that from his dad when he killed that little Hispanic girl.  This is the man that talks about little black boys on his Facebook page as being gangbanger want to be.
I am too mad right now to say much, but dam is all I can say. We ware so dam dumb; there is no Justice in these courtrooms as I can tell you Joyce stood there and told one lie after the next and the court did not care. I just said WTF at one point as I cannot fight the Judge, GAL and a racist court system by myself and I am sorry I do not have a team behind me.
I Have so much to say, but at this point what difference does it make. I am about to go for a drive to cry the pain out as I do not know why this is the way it is; but please do not say anything to me about a God or anything like that as I am sorry those days are over for me. The same God that many of you pray to is the same one that let racist cops shot you, Judges lock you up and lawyer lie on you and make deals with your life like it is a game show.
This has to come to an end, and I am sorry it just has to as it costs my family too much and I am sick of these monies hungry that just see a cash cow and me; let mike him to help save the little black boy. As soon as one of those little black boys put take a life we want to say Why?
Wow is all I can keep on saying is WOW!

Today the Gal/ Attorney David Gotzh argue for Joyce Washington in two cases; The first was my motion to change Judges in the order of Protection case that he has nothing to do with. Yes, he argues why the case should stay in the Judge's courtroom. Now, he is going to say that he did this as it was what was best for his client (do not forget he keep saying that is Zion); how? 
Now, he once more LIED. He said that on July 25th, 2018 he did not recall anything that Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said, he did not recall her saying she did not trust me, he did not recall her saying she was going to lock me up. He did not recall Joyce Washington telling her lies. 
He stood in the courtroom on July 25th, 2018 and did not recall anything that was said, but what he does recall is that the case should not be transferred to a new judge. 
So, the case was not transferred out. Now that Order of Protection case was one that Joyce Washington said someone advises her to do. Now in the hearing of the Order of Protection Joyce Washington was on the stand and it was her case to prove, and she did not. 
Now GAL/Attorney David Gotzh objected to the question that I was asking Joyce Washington. The Judge did not appear but the GAL who is not and should not be acting as a Layer in the case Objected.  He was on the stand as a Witness, and he Objected to the Question that I was asking him, and he once more right out told one Lie after the next; on the stand under oath. 
Now, this has become a Joke to him as he is not doing anything that is for the good of Zion. The GAL said something that Zion had told him, and it is no way Zion would have said that. Unless someone told him to do it. But that does not make one difference as the GAL/Attorney David Gotzh said that Joyce only coaches Zion on where he wanted to eat; not anything else. 
This case has become A Joke, and it is 100% due to GAL Attorney David Gotzh; no one else it is so sad that it is the duty of ARDC to investigation attorneys and all one has to do it lie, and that ends the investigation. I am not shocked after all it seems that telling lies under oath or not comes very easy. 
I was about to bring up Joyce past in the case, and the GAL David Gotzh objected to this; however, he talks about my history, and I did not even take the stand. Mahdee Muhammad 
There is a transcript from the hearing to change Judges; nothing from the OP hearing.  The Court Room on July 25th, 2018 had about 5 Cook County Sherriff deputy in there, and all of them heard with the Judge said; but Attorney David Gotzh who stood 3 feet away did not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment