Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Stop the Killing #Gotzh # Kennedy-Sullivan

I question why do White people talk about black on black crime or as GAL David Gotzh talk about how all these young wants to be black gangbangers in one speech and in the next talk about how to remove the black man from the family? I stood in courtroom 1806 as the Judge ask the GAL to find her a case that she could give me a six months OP (now I just spoke with someone from at the court, and they have never heard of such). Now it is a fact that Judge Kennedy-Sullivan does not know the laws and the GAL comes in and just toss shit to the wall when it comes to me as he knows the Judge will make it stick.
So, I was told that we must do something to make this case quite down. What or who do they think I am? I am not about to go anywhere, I am not about to go into a box and know my place and if anyone thinks that is going to happen they better wake up. I am going to make sure that this case blows up, I am going to make sure that both make prime time as they both conspired together to take Zion from us.
Zion and I were or should be in Cuba right now, he was going there to play baseball (something that he loves), and the GAL did not want some little black boy to play baseball as that might give him a chance not to be one of those little gangbangers. I am not that shocked, not one bit as I have said I know first hand that there are many people out here in power that have taken off the White Sheets and hoods, but the Black ones. I am in so much pain mental and emotional that all I can do is read, I read about the case of that little girl hit when I ex police person (the GAL Dad) ran a red light and said it was due to the sun in his eyes.
We all have a past, and some are not as good as others, but I have never been one to run from mines. Yesterday the door was open, so I was asking Joyce question about how she blackmail that married guy she was sleeping with, and he wanted to kill her.  Now the GAL said no, I cannot talk about her; so asked how she was living with and he also stop that, any personal question that I asked about her he stop me. Now She spoke about how she called my wife on May 31 and right out told a lie. She called her at 3 am and did not talk to her, but she left a VM where she spoke about her relationship with the GAL. So was I able to go into this, no he stops that?
So, when the GAL talks to ARDC about the fact that he does not and is not represented Joyce in this case, all I can do is laugh as we all know that is true. As a racist, he is always looking at me as he wants me to give him something that he is not going to get. He wanted to me show some type of feeling,  so he can jump and say, I told you all those black men are the same just angry.  However, I just sit there and laugh; I can do such as I know that one day all that they have done will come out.
I can sit there as I know that Zion is going to get to the point where he is just going to leave on his own, and at that point, I am going to help him sue the GAL, and anyone else as they have Child abused him. They have done things to him that should not be done to anyone, but since he is just a little black boy; oh, you all know what is his life worth anyway?
Well, to me it is worth me fighting to my last, it is worth me making sure that it is not one person in office in the State of Ill that does not know the Name of Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and David Gotzh. I am going to make sure that when you google their names what they have done in courtroom 1806 comes up. I am going to make sure that just as the killing this weekend are being posted the story about these two are also. That story any publicity is good does not work when you a Cook County Judge and a lawyer that is trying to make a name.
I look at this case as I look at life, I am going to die one day, and that is something I cannot run from, but before that day I am going to live life, and I am going to fight as if it is the last day, as one day it will. I passed out 50 flyers today, and I am going to do another 50 on Wednesday.  I am going to take a ride and make sure that I get his out from state to state.  I want to put a name and face on all the killings from this weekend, and that is David Gotzh and Susan Kennedy-Sullivan as they destroy young black boys and make them into killers.


Stop the Killing #Gotzh  # Kennedy-Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment