Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The Spook.

On my way back, as I  have Court 9 am. I cut my hand on your product, and you want to talk to me like I am a monkey and toss me peanuts well see you in court! 
I do not say or think that Trump is the reason for what some feel, I am sorry I do not believe that is the case. The feelings that some display were there all the time and I say respect the fact that they let you know how and what they feel.
The Judge in FL that called the lawyer a monkey; well Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan look at me in court, and I am about 99.9% sure that when she said to me that you think "you so smart," N-Word. As it was in her mind and she just kept it there.
I have no problem with anyone that is racist, and I told GAL David Gotzh you could hate black people all day long, just do not let your hate affect the day to day life of them. What gets me is the fact that there are Black folks over these people who do and say nothing.
The woman that Runs the Lawyers for CVLS is a woman of color, and she does not say anything CVLS gave him an award for what he did to Zion. The man that runs the Cook County Courts did nothing, he sends me water down letters about what he cannot do.
So, for me the Judge in Fl and anyone else that lets you know how and what they feel, you can respect that, as you know how to deal with them. The saying it is better to see the devil than not is so true, As the one you do not know is the one that will hurt you the most.
I do not trust easily, and I have my reason, so when I give respect, and I do not get it back, I am done. I talk about family and how I have been backstabbing so much by them, that it is only four people that can backstab me now and I will forgive them, and they all call me dad.
I do not have time for anything in my life that takes away from my life. I am spending time and money on things that I should not.  I am going after people that should not be in my life. I talk about this Judge and how before February 21st I had no issues with her; check my Blog I did not talk or speak about her.
She did what I ask and what I ask for was in the rules of the laws.  
Now once she let that gal get into her head that was it. I am old school inside and out, and if you come after me, I come after you, I do not use women and children to hurt anyone, as they did to me. I do not put anyone’s business out here as they did to me, I do not talk about anything but facts.
I have been told that if only I had said nothing, why did I not just let them spit into my face and say thank You. Well, I am not Dr. King, and I do not fall under the non-violence mindset.  You come at me with a knife I told you I am going to get a gun. You are not going to spit in my face, and I do not punch you in your eye. 
You all cannot take anything or any more from me. You put me in your jail; you took my son from me; what else can you take from me? Nothing My life is for my children and If I have to give my life fighting for them, so be it!
I am not runny for any office (too much dirt in my life for that).  I am not begging anyone for a job.  I do not need anything from anyone. I can get into my car and or fly to Cuba and never come back here (only to see my children) as I do not own anyone anything.
I am not a slave to anyone and anything, I love my children, and that is my drug as I have taught that family will turn on you; ask any may a woman will turn on you. So I am a Freeman; I can go live and do youtube about this case and post it and not have to worry about how it will affect me.
You, all have cost me money that I had to pay lawyers, and for that, I am not happy.  But in the end I am coming for you; I talk about what I feel, and I think in my heart they do not understand. I love being a black man and a Black man I am! I was born this way, and I am going to die as such; so for me, my life is about making sure that all my bothers do and be better. Today I was getting some gas, and this young man asks me for money to eat and I wanted to help him so badly and I only wish I had one day to teach him how not to beg anyone for money when you can make it. I can teach any young man how to be a better man, but they must want to learn.

100% Black 100% real Man!  Make me a Black Man all day long; when you look at me that is what you see first, and you will see last.  I am the Spook that Sat by the Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment