Friday, August 24, 2018

SOCIAL MEDIA MOM.

Just came home and as I  got some bad news. I keep saying in my mind over and over what is going on in my life today will not be that important or hurt the same as a year from now. I was taking with the people about my complaints on Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh and I can without a doubt all the problem in my life today are due to them and only them. You see Joyce is very simple minded person and she is going to do whatever she needs to do so that she can live another day, she is like a roach. 
Now, when I say that she will sell Zion if it was to benefit her, I do not bite my lip, she pimps him out if it was to keep food in her mouth and a roof over her head. Sorry, that is the truth. When anyone tells me that she is family, I tell them right away; no, she is not. She was never my family and will never be my family. She knows just who she is and what she is, and she might be able to fool clear people, but when I talk about how my brother paid her for sex as she was working the track, that is a fact.
I do not need to sugar coat what and who she is and what she does. So, when I got the call about all the men she has around Zion and how she is leaving him with people, once more I am not shocked as that is what she does. Joyce left Zion at one month in a crack house, and the dope man called my uncle (as he was a great customer) to come and get his baby that his granddaughter had left. When he was born, it was with drugs inside of him. One time she took him to jump on some girls; so, when anyone wants to tell me about what she is doing, I am not shocked. 
So, when anyone wants to say to me that Zion might be ok. Or that he is what his mom; I will tell them to hell he is, she is not his mom, and he does not call her Mom. He calls her Mai as to them that is what she is. He called his real mom and said “mom let me tell you what Mai was doing, mom she does not feed, me; mom this and that. During these calls, Joyce is right there saying what she has to say as he is not five anyone and she not beat him to stop calling Danelle mom.  
She is a mom, give me a break, tell her to show you his first tooth that came in. Tell her to show you the first one he lost. Tell her to show you are asking about anything in his life that she did not read or get off social media. She cannot tell you about his schooling or what he wants out of life. She cannot tell you why he does not eat meat or who was the first girl he likes. She cannot talk to you about how he does his baseball dance before he hits the ball or what he takes to each game for good luck. This person cannot tell you much as she is a SOCIAL MEDIA MOM. 
 She got these young men buying her stuff as to them it is nice to have an old woman, how has a house and get food stamps. So, they will go by her things. Joyce brag about taking Zion to get some pizza, and he told him Mom; she did not pay for it; some guy gave it to her for Free; as she gets a lot of stuff form guys. Yes, she does, and she gives them something for what they do for her. The GAL said that I had not given him any proof that she sells sex; well when he asks her she said she did; so, what in heck proof does he want from me? He wants me to bring one of her johns into court? Well, I Could have done that. However, he told her to watch out as I hire a PI. 
Now, as the GAL it was and his job to investigate, but he was so busy looking at me. This Nut told the Judge I was put out of my house in 2017 and as I have said many times I do not have to lie about anything, and that bank lawyer could have told him I was not put out. However, that is what is done so many times to black men, when you want to take the focus off what you are doing you makeup and paint them in a bad light. The GAL has bones falling out of his closest and wanted to go there with me. 
I have to deal with some personal issue, and it has me feeling very bad right about now as I should not be dealing with this BS and Zion, He should be in school talking about what he is learning and doing in the STEM and how he loves to be taking a class at the local High School. However, he is not, he is living in a HELL. 
I do not care that our lawyer wanted off this case as I told her, and I will tell anyone, I have one job and that is to protect all my children, and this case has taken me from doing that. We have court next week, and I am still waiting for the word from about a new lawyer. I have done the paperwork in time for that last order the Judge did on me, I am doing the paperwork over the weekend to get that BS OP to drop and as I said one year from now none of this will be essential or hurt as much as it does now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment