Wednesday, August 22, 2018

She Got Juice!


There are Judges that sit on the Bench know the laws, and they run their courtroom by the book. Justice is not fair when personal feelings step into the picture. We want to look at how do police get off for killing someone; easy they are overcharges, and I do not need to go to law school for three years to know that you are not going to get the first degree on a police person, not going to happen.
Well, today at court Joyce did one of her Judge Judy things and filed this Bull crap. She did the same BS that she did with the Probate Judge the only difference is she did not know that the case was before a REAL Judge. The same one that told her before do not come into his court with that carp she is doing. He is the type of Justice that all need to be as love or not, he is going to look at the case and rule on it as the laws tell him to.
Joyce motion was not done correctly and the told her he was not going to hear it then END. She asks for something, and he told her no.  She asked for a tail today, and that was not about to happen, but he gave her one for Monday as it is about being fair. I was talking to some lawyers about what is going on in the city, and they ask me how come I did not request a new Judge and I told them that I did and right away they told me what we all know Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan has some Juice. She got it from her husband as he was a long time Judge who was a Republic and she only switches to get on the bench in Cook County.
He is an old School White guy, so Joyce coming to court where her chest out does nothing for him, the tears she cries and putting on the baby voice does not move him. He looks at the laws and comes down on that; as he should. I did not have to talk about (735 ILCS 5/2-603) or (735 ILCS 5/2-605) as he looks at what she did and gave it back to her and kept it moving.
It makes me feel so bad that Justice is not Justice, but many times Just US.
I do not know who or how this Judge is so plug and as I said I do not know what she has on those powers that be.  What I do know is that the life of a black child is not essential to them as he is nothing but collateral damage to them. As what is the life of one Black Child Worth in the halls of Cook County; Nothing! I have to get myself back up and out as I have to get busy or die trying as they are not just going to give me my son back because I ask nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment