Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Man to Man

I am never going to give up, and I told them they would have to kill me before I let anything happen to my son.  I can say this about Atty David Gotzh; he is telling lies in his sleep as he does it so well in court. He is a RACIST.  I do not care and did not care that he comes from a German background. I have a cousin that was and still lives in German; I do care when a man that is not African American wants to talk about me about Cp time, and he has no idea what it is he better stay in his lane.
I care that he does not give a care about Zion, he lied on my son and that is a FACT; as soon as something happens to Zion, I want him arrested for Child Abuse. I am going on the radio, tv or any airwaves that I can get on to talk about him and just who he is. I told him to remove himself from this case as his hate for me should not affect his job.
He is ZION GAL, and he has never talked to my wife; not one time; He admitted that the last time he talks to me was back on February 21st, 2018; however he is the GAL in the case. He lied on the stand under oath and as soon as that transcript is ready I am going to turn it over to the powers that be.
I told him that I am that dad. I am $12k into this case because of him. That is what racist do, and that is why I cannot stand them; I can respect a man that look me in my face and tells me he does not like me due to my skin; I have no respect for a PUNK that used a 12-year-old boy to hurt others and if you go onto his Facebook page the one under his middle name you will see what he has to say about Black and brown little boys.
If you goggle search his name you will see how his dad hit and killed a 12-year-old girl and got away with it.; by saying the sun was in his eyes; he wants to talk about my past. He does not know that his client Joyce Lied on me and said I attack her in my house; she came after my wife, and I was holding her. I was lock up due to one fact I am a black man.
I plea to that case due to one fact they were not going to let me out of Jail and badass Lawyer who told me it was not that big of a deal.. I took that case all the way to the ILL supreme court and that one day rule got me. Everyone that knows me to know that if I wanted to, I would have snap Joyce in half when she came after my wife and child.  But I do not put my hands on women.  I have no respect for the Judge in this case, as she let a racist get into her head.   I am going to spend the next two weeks walking all over this city to get a recall vote on her to get her off the bench.
I need that one person, just one who has had enough of all these killings in the city to reach out to me and ask me how?

 How as I was asked today how in the hell did a court take a child from the only parents he knows in his 12 years on this earth and drop him into a War Zone?  Easy a racist came onto the case, and he hates BLACK PEOPLE OR AS HE CALLS US WANT TO BE GANG MEMBERS.
I will make sure that all the Judges know about him at Markham courthouse; I have turned over all the fact Doc he has done, I know for a fact that he lied when he said he filed something and he did not. If you want a lawyer just to look up laws that do not go with your case and write some paperwork you can do that. If you want a layer that cares about you and your case, do not call him.
This man said my son was a produce of RAPE, he was not that is a lie he told and to put that out on someone that he calls his client just goes to show what type of person he is. I can tell you that a man when I look at him I do not see another man; I see a PUNK. A man does not use another man-child to hurt or fight them.
I told him, and I know he read my blogs; pick a gym anyone I am a 50-year-old man and I would put on the glove and he and I can go toe to toe; or as he said to me “we can deal with this MAN TO MAN” Well, he needs to make sure he brings a man with him.
No, David Gotzh, I am not an angry Black Man, I am a Man that loves his children, You come for them; you come for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment