Thursday, August 23, 2018

Follow the LAWS

Just one of those days, I have been all over this city passing out flyers and hitting the payment as I know what needs to be done, and I keep saying it is not the crime that gets you it is always the lie about the crime. 
I was listening to the Judge talk in the case for the young woman that was killed, and he talks about how in Cook County we tend to get it right when it comes to the law; well I would have to laugh at that one. 
Or should I say that in Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan with GAL lawyer David Gotzh that is not the case? Well, I did my paperwork to vacate what the Judge did on July 25th as she as not and did not understand the laws when she told me that I could not file a motion to vacate what she did, and my wife could do her own. The GAL was trying to toss some BS to the fan, and he got the Judge caught up trying to understand the laws. It is a dam shame that the head Judge or someone with some season under them will not step in and hear this case. 
For that reason, I have gone Race, in this case, I was told that I needed an old-school Jewish lawyer (wow I need a Jewish lawyer to fight a Nazi lawyer) to come into court as he would be able to sit all parties down and give them civil code 101. The funny part is that the GAL said to me back in February when he kept asking me what my purge and I was trying to think why would he used that in this case; well he said to me that he did not have time to give me a law class. Well, I must find someone that will give him one. 
This week I got yet another motion that he did and when he talks about all that I have filed in this case. He has done 20 + motion to try and stop me. So, Sir, I must be doing something well, and if I had a judge that knew the laws or did not hate me, I would be wiping the floor with you. But he is White, and I am just as the judge said some Dumb N-Word, and for that reason, I must fight harder, I have to work harder I have to do all my paperwork ten times better. Joyce can just put her name on a motion, and the Judge will grant it. 
I can cite case laws on one, and to this date, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan will only tell me to get out. How can a Cook County Judge tell someone to get out of her courtroom and not hear their emergency motion?
How can A Cook County Judge tell someone that she does not trust them, and she does not care if the other party is telling a lie? This Judge has stood on the bench and told my wife and me that we have money, so she is going to make us pay for everything. I am not dumb; I know they were trying to pad our lawyer's bill by doing all those dumb motions and sending all those emails. I wish, no I pray the Feds or the State attorney steps in as I have reached out to them all. I reach out to the IRS on the GAL as he has been saying that he mailed out stuff and did not and I know he has written off work expensive that he did not do. 
I am not a punk, and I told him that; I am that dam King Bee that you should have never stuck that stick in my beehive and did what you did to my Queen Bee and my SON! Now I am coming for you, and I am not going to stop. I know so much about this man that I have said I could write my thesis on him and the Judge. I keep saying to follow the money, and I hope the 20 letters that I have sent the President of the United States, one gets to him. I am that dad, anyone that knows my record can tell you I am the one that you come for any one of my children or their mom I am coming for you. I am the only one on this earth that can make any one of them cry. 
Some want to tell me to sit down and just do nothing, I have been told to say nothing and do nothing, and I am sorry that is not who I am. I have never been that type of man. I am a dad, first and foremost and you took our son and turned him over to a Gang Member, and you think I am going just to sit back and do nothing. 
GAL and Judge, I told you both, that you all will have to Kill me to make me shut up! I ask them to give me my son back! Give me back the year you have taking from my family as I am coming for you. All they had to do was as the Judge said today follow the LAWS. (FYI I am not dumb, I know what post are Public and which ones are not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment